Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Will she ever know?

Tomorrow Lexy will have a recognition chapel at her school. Its a time of reflection of the year. The entire 6th grade will be recognized for completing their lower school studies and moving on to the upper school. During this time the parents will have the opportunity to pray for their children. After this time we will watch a slide show of the kids from babies to the point they are at now, young God loving adults in training.



As I look back I think of so much. Will she EVER know the sacrifices I went through for her? Will she EVER know that I loved her so much even before I saw her? Will she EVER know that she was a gift from God and not a mistake? Will she EVER know that I love her now more than words can express? But then again I'm sure God is wondering the same about us.



I am such a proud mommy. My first born has finished the 6th grade and will be in the 7th grade next year. It goes by with lightning speed, I pray that God will equip me as a mother to train and teach her to be a God loving, friend, wife, and mother. Thank you God for giving me this amazing girl.

No comments: