Saturday, September 27, 2008

Future Son in Law

Around here there is a running joke, well not really joke, its more like a thought. Alexis has been friends with a friend's son. His name is Isaac and they have know each other since they were about eight years old. They have a lot in common and right now they are more like brother and sister. They absolutely have the love hate thing down. They don't talk much at school anymore because they just go tired of the boyfriend, girlfriend jokes they get. At this time they don't view each other as anything more than great friends. I'm ecstatic about that! However, I pray for Her husband every night. I pray that they would find each other at an early age and that they both save themselves, mentally, and physically for each other. Having said that I joke with Alexis and tell her that we already gave Danielle, Isaac's mom, a cow and some land if they marry. We joke and say we had to pay Danielle to take Lexy for Isaac. Alexis thinks we're so crazy and she laughs every time we joke with her. So about a week ago Danielle called and said we were out of the family since we had yet to go to one of Isaac's football games. We decided to go on Friday. I took these pictures and after seeing Isaac in them the more my prayers have shifted to praying for HIS wife. Yes, in my heart I pray that one day these two will marry but if not I'm just fine with that. I just love this kid as if he were one of my own. I hurt for him in some ways, and pray that only the best would come to him. So here are some pictures of "my future son in law"....maybe....Lord Willing! He's number 45.



I love how we as a school have the boys pray. These are the future men of our country. I love this picture.



The whole team after their huge win.



This is 6 man football that we play and this was the score board during the game. When your score is 45 points over your opponent they call the game. It was a short and torturous game. But we won!!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I LOVE that you have a blog! Thanks for commenting, now I'm going to put you on my friendly blog list :).

Okay, you are so funny. Lexy is growing up to be such a beautiful young lady. And yeah, I bet she's like totally embarrassed at the fact that you & Danielle are conspiring about her husband. Oh dear. Poor girl. ;)

Shipra Panosian said...

yay! it's letting me leave comments now.

Great post. Made me smile and think about all the things I want for my own sons in their wives. How precious that you already pray for Lexy's hubby.

This little guy isn't too hard on the eyes either :)