It's April! Do you know what this means? YES, it's bluebonnet time!! We headed to our usual spot and I quickly took pictures. With four kiddos you have to move fast! This picture was the third one I took. See Ella is already tired. Just look at that girl.

I think she started singing in this one, I'm not sure because I was too busy clicking away and telling Tino to fix this and that. See Lexy doing her best to hold Isaac? That boy just wanted to run through the bluebonnets.

Great now Avery is not cooperating. Grrrrr

Lexy got tired of holding down the banchie. See he thinks its all fun and games until mommy throws a BIG fit because she didn't get her picture. Man that boy.

Lexy couldn't help but to laugh at the banchie. Look at Avery just waiting patiently, I'm glad she was.

I'm not quite sure how this banchie got the look of putting his finger in the light socket, but he did.

Ok, so we had to remove the banchie. My girls are so sweet.

I got it! Now time to crop, so I'm off.
4 comments:
So cute, love the narration. Boys are boys are boys! They can't sit still to save their life!
It was well worth the time and struggle and crazy faces and laughs. Beautiful children! Way to persevere!
Wow--they are so adorable. And BIG!! Where has the time gone? What beautiful kids you and Tino have. Well done, girl! :)
oh I miss bluebonnet time!
Enjoy them for me :)
hehe, and it sounds like you had fun trying to get the perfect shot.
Post a Comment