Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We have larvae

So this morning we went out to check for larvae and tada we have em!They are kinda ugly. So we'll have more "ladies" to help in the garden. It was cool this morning so I am kinda worried about my growing watermelons. They are getting bigger every day. This is the watermelon Ella was holding the other day.And look at what I found today!Another watermelon! I do have to move this puppy on the inside of the garden since its just hanging there. We picked one cantaloupe and several bell peppers.

3 comments:

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

Wow! Incredible!! I need help next spring!! I think we're gonna try some raised beds this time with good soil. We had such rocky soil..nothing ended up growing. And I planted WAY TOO MUCH. I learned my lesson, simple and small for next year. So proud of you guys!

Crystal said...

You can't do this to me! I'm not used to you blogging so many times in a week! I'm am loving your garden. I grew up in the mountains and we never had grass or a garden---what a FUN memory for the kiddos :)!!

Rodna Allman said...

I SO want a garden. We are planning a move to the country where I will get my garden.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I will have to check back here for some garden advice!