I saw this and couldn't help but to pray for our nation as a whole. My heart aches for the next generation. I know God gave us children to raise. Public schools are government run and some children are there for up to 8 hours a day! Can you just imagine what they are subject to? We homeschool our kids not only for this reason but because I know I'm training up an army of four here and I don't want to miss anything I am supposed to teach them not with my words but also by my actions. I don't want to shelter my children to but inform them of millions of hurting people that one day they will reach. I'm tired of the enemy coming to steal our children.
Teaching Textbooks Giveaway with a Tablet!!
4 months ago


1 comment:
I didn't watch the video yet, but I so respect your commitment to your children and really "living" the things you talk about. Your kids will treasure you more and more as they get older.
Post a Comment