So we decided to wait and see what would happen. Well it poured!!! The petting zoo packed up and left. The kids were so sad in the car. You can see Isaac in the back with his blanket, so upset, but the girls thought it would clear that's why they're smiling.
Ella decide to entertain us by making silly faces! She is so silly sometimes.
So after the rain stopped I went inside the church to scope things out. And all activities outside had been cancelled and everyone was just going to eat and hang out inside. So we decide to go to the fair for their fireworks and festivities. We had a blast! All the museums were FREE! We played in the Science Place for hours and went to the Texas Discovery Gardens.
We also stopped at the Railroad Museum, Isaac is so into trains. He wanted every Thomas he saw in the souviner shop.
The fire works were amazing, they are the 22nd biggest display in Texas. Lexy took all the fireworks pictures since I had to cover Isaac's ears. He really hates loud noises!! This firework has red, white and blue!!
Oh, did I mention that I fell and twisted my ankle while trying to catch Isaac. And I scraped my leg from my foot all the way to my knee. GEEZ I'm exhausted!


No comments:
Post a Comment