This was the first time the kids flew on a plane. Isaac was so amazed at all the planes and all the things that happen before we get on the plane. I told him how the men loaded our luggage and put snacks for us to eat on the plane and how the plane needed fuel. He loved looking at everything.
Avery sat in the isle and did not care to look out of the window. Isaac ran into the plane and sat right at the window and looked out of it the entire time. I sat with the two "twins" Ella and Lexy. Lexy was so excited it was her first plane ride, that she will remember, and Ella sat right next to her, I sat on the isle seat and held Avery's hand from across the isle.
Our plane ride there was very smooth. The kids ate their snacks and played with things I brought for them. When we landed we rode the tran to baggage claim. The little ones thought it was fun.
Then we went to the hotel. We stayed at the Renaissance Resort Sea World. It was so beautiful. Tino and I visited the same hotel last year for our anniversary.
Our first day we just hung out and swam. Tomorrow I'll post pictures of our time at Sea World.


1 comment:
Hi there!
Post a Comment