Last Monday my sweet little Ella Claire started ballet. She had seen her big sister Avery do ballet for three years now, well just the last year she remembers. Ella was ready to "do ballet" as she says. I had prepared her the night before that we were going to ballet. She was ecstatic and Avery gave her a few tips. Monday morning however was a different story. She did not want to "do ballet today". She cried as I tried to get her dressed for her class. So I decided I would change her at the studio and maybe seeing her friends all dressed up would entice her get dressed. Nope that didn't work either. So I begged her to put her ballet clothes on and I would reward her with candy. I know bad idea but I desperately wanted her to go in her class all dressed and looking so cute. So through the tears I got her dressed. Then we waited for class to begin.

She has the same teacher as Avery did last year so it is a familiar face to her. My baby did not want to leave me. Which of course made me feel so special, what...she is my baby!

There were only three students at this first class, but normally there will be 7. For the first class a small group was great for Ella.

She eventually let me leave the room and she followed directions very well. Now she can't wait "to do ballet" on Monday's. My little Ella Claire is a ballerina. Just look at that precious tummy, and her stance, isn't she just the cutest thing ever!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment