This week is Lexy's Spring Break. It's not ours as far as homeschool because my sweet grandmother pasted away last Tuesday. So our Spring Break was last week because we had so much going on. After having school in the morning we went to the park and had a picnic with one of Avery's favorite friends. Abby. These little monkey's were so excited to let out all their energy at the park. It rained so much last week we hardly ever went out. Isaac is a NO FEAR type of boy. This boy will be the first to jump off of something and make my heart jump out of my chest. Climbing this wall was his favorite thing to do at the park. Just look at those bulging muscles that he used to pull himself up there. When we were done playing, we went to feed the ducks. My kiddos do not like the crust on the bread of their sandwiches so I save all the crust and we go feed the ducks every week. So we headed on over there and fed our ducks.I caught my beautiful Lexy looking at the ducks. That girl loves nature so much. She would point out things that we didn't see, God has given her a sweet gift. To treasure His creation and to find the beauty in it.
1 comment:
Awe I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma :(.
Your children are so lively, I love it! And please tell Lexy she gets more beautiful all of the time.
Post a Comment