Friday, February 27, 2009

Ella and her many names

Her birth name is Ella Claire, but we have many many names for her. This was the phase in which we called her our full figured baby. This phase we called her Neh Ne. I'm not sure why we just did. Do you see her perfectly shaped eyebrows? They are so beautiful.This is one of my favorite pictures. I just love the back of babies heads. She has a perfectly shaped head..I just had to put this picture in here. This is how I carried the babies around. Ella loves going to her ballet class.
We now call her Mom, Nehn, Neh Ne Bear, Little Bear, Bear, Princess, Little Lexy, Claire, and Ella Claire. We called her Diva for a while which she likes very much because she would repeat it all the time. But we decided not to call her that anymore since its not a good quality to have. Surprisingly the girl answers to all her current names. However, it does confuse people at times, but not our family. Do you have any names you call a loved one that is not their birth name? Or are we just the only weirdos?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you are WEIRD...But so are we!!

Bryce is Rice a Roni to my dad
Vicki is micki my chula by family

Coiln My Love
Tanner Little Bear
Owen Honey Sugar Sugar Buger Baby
Lucy Juicy Lucy, Lucy Lou, Lucy goosey, Baby giRl, Most Beautiful, and MY ONE AND ONLY

Crystal said...

You & Vicki are such mama's. I love it!

(and btw, Ella gets prettier and prettier each time I see her).