Monday, February 23, 2009

SLEEEEEEEPY!

I know this is Ella's week, but I had to show you guys these pictures. Sunday after church we went to the Rowland Ranch and had a blast. My little ones were so sleeeeepy they fell asleep just after 5 minutes in the car. My Isaac was so sleepy, he didn't even wake up when I got him out of the car! Look at that thumb sucker! I just love that girl!
Avery was so tired she didn't even take her sucker out of her mouth. And look at her crooked glasses.
Thank you Rowland's for having us over! We love you guys tons!!

4 comments:

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

We loved having you guys over!! All your kiddos are precious!! We love the Liscano Family!! And free bunnies for you guys..anytime! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun, but now I'm TIRED!!!!

Crystal said...

This is SO the perfect blogging material! And tomorrow's Thursday...Ella needs her stardom.

Adorable post!

Crystal said...

And who couldn't have fun at the Rowland Ranch?!