A little over a year ago Lexy played softball. She was on a select team, and she had so much fun. She played tournaments all the time. We traveled a lot to McKinney, and the littles loved going to her games and seeing her play and cheer her on. During this tournament the Plano balloon festival was going on and we played with the balloons flying close by. I can't remember what our placing was on this tournament but I remember how much fun it was to see her play. I miss her not playing and I'm sure she is equally as sad that her coach decided to dissolve the team and join another. She is still a little hurt by it but hopefully she will play again...very soon.
Teaching Textbooks Giveaway with a Tablet!!
4 months ago


2 comments:
DUDE it is sooo about time. I was fixing to call that intervention show!!!
Cool. It's great to have record of this stuff :). Does she still play?
Post a Comment