Did I ever mention that I love to bake? My nieces and nephew came over on Saturday and we made cookies. They had so much fun. Messy yes, did they get a sugar high after, yes, but boy was it worth it. Look at their creations.
ok, seriously Judy, I get inspired each time I come to your blog. You are such a hands-on Mommy! Do you know, I don't think I can remember the last time I baked with my kids and they'd LOVE it if I did. It's such a blessing to me how God's put all these great Mommy examples in my life. Keeps me motivated.
3 comments:
ok, seriously Judy, I get inspired each time I come to your blog. You are such a hands-on Mommy! Do you know, I don't think I can remember the last time I baked with my kids and they'd LOVE it if I did. It's such a blessing to me how God's put all these great Mommy examples in my life. Keeps me motivated.
One of my favorite holiday memories is baking & decorating Christmas cookies. I think that's the reason I still lloovvee sugar cookies :-).
And I agree with Shipra, you're such an awesome mom!
I totally agree with Shipra! You are such an incredible Mommy, Judy! Those kiddos of your are going to have some "sweet" memories for a lifetime! :)
Post a Comment