Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My guy

This past weekend Tino installed my hardwood floors in the hallway and the living room. I tried to stay away with the kids as much as I could. So finally Sunday evening Isaac was so ready to play with his dad. The ony way he could think of was to help Tino, he brought him any tools he needed and helped hammer some boards down. When he was done helping, Isaac would just lay on Tino's back as he worked. Tino never complained and just said, "be careful and don't fall down," what a sweet father he is. Isaac just loves being around him and who could bame him my guy is the BEST there is.

In the middle of work Isaac told Tino, "Dad I have to tell you something," so Tino got really close to his face, gave him a kiss and said, "What is it son?" I love this man!!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

How sweet!! Don't you just love to watch them! I could watch Scott and Kylan all day if I could. :-)

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

I am SO SO SO impressed. What a guy. Wow.

Anonymous said...

You are truly blessed. Tino paid me to say that!!!