Thursday, November 6, 2008

Future Bakers

My greatest weakness is anything baked. Cookies, cakes, bread, YUMMMMMO!! Looking at my beautiful girlish figure you would have never guessed huh? Well my weakness has trickled down to the children. I spend most of the day in the kitchen, no not always cooking but it feels like it. We do school on the kitchen table and I do make the kids a warm breakfast, eggs, sausage, pancakes, french toast, I love breakfast food. For lunch its usually sandwiches, and I'm on a budget now so I do cook dinner every weekday. So I guess I'm in the kitchen for most of the day. So naturally my little chicks follow me where I go and observe everything I do, yes good and bad. I recently got a new cook wear set from William Sonoma and love cooking in it and using all my cool new pot holders, and heat resistant cooking tools. I do enjoy it very much. As I was cooking dinner yesterday the kids decided to cook in their kitchen too. Isaac also joins in on the fun and makes some great food.


4 comments:

Crystal said...

Okay, if at all possible, please post pics of your new cooking stuff from Williams Sonoma. I'm always curious about good cooking stuff :-).

I just got a baking stone from Pampered chef and I LOVE it! (they have one like it at Williams S. too)

mommy4 said...

Crystal I did post pictures, look on October arcives and click on Fun Fun, we had a fun day part 2

mommy4 said...

OOPS!! It's on the September archive under Fun, fun, fun, we had a fun day part 2. Have you every been to a cooking class at William's Sonoma?

Crystal said...

It was actually in September ;). My gosh, those are like "the best" pots & pans (not to mention he spent a fortune on you!;). All Clad is awesome (sadly I don't own them, i'm just going by word of mouth).